Re: XML Linking WG review of SMIL Last Call Working Draft

On Fri, Oct 20 2000 "Cohen, Aaron M" wrote:

> > >       + none of the full formed SMIL examples in that
> > chapter includes
> > >         the SMIL namespace declaration; this is error prone for
> > >         implementors or authors and is not conformant to the SMIL
> > >         Language Profile
> True. Thanks for catching this. We need to fix this. Editors, take note, the
> smil element in the examples needs the default NS declaration. Especially
> the linking module.

This change has been made to the SMIL Linking Module.  The SMIL
elements now refer to the SMIL 2.0 Language Profile namespace as the
default namespace for the document.  Each code example with a <smil>
element now starts with

  <smil xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-smil/2000/SMIL20/Language">

-Lloyd

--
Lloyd Rutledge  vox: +31 20 592 41 27       fax: +31 20 592 41 99
CWI             net: Lloyd.Rutledge@cwi.nl  Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~lloyd