Fw: [Moderator Action] Looking for technical reviewer

Looking for technical reviewer
----- Original Message -----
From: Jodi Jensen
To: 'www-smil@w3.org'
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 3:47 PM
Subject: [Moderator Action] Looking for technical reviewer

Hello:

I'm a project editor for IDG Books Worldwide, Inc. and am looking for someone experienced in SMIL to review the manuscript of my current project, SMIL For Dummies, for technical accuracy.

This is a 384-page book containing 20 chapters and 6 appendixes. About 330 pages of actual text will need to be reviewed. I already have some chapters from the author, so the review can begin immediately. It needs to be completed by around 10/15.

Would you know of anyone associated with the SMIL mailing list who has a solid background in SMIL and might be interested in taking on this project? If so, would you please have them e-mail me as soon as possible. I will provide additional details about this project, along with payment information, at that time.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Regards,

Jodi Jensen

Sr. Project Editor
Branded Technology Books