Re: request for application/smil

ned.freed@innosoft.com a écrit :
> Basically it looks fine. You might want to note in the security section
> that the ability to have two alternate forms of the same media is itself
> a security consideration -- someone aware that two different recipients
> will elect to display different forms could put different information
> into each form.

No problem in principle, but could you explain in some more detail
what the security risk is in that case, or even suggest a wording? I
would expect that in some cases putting different
information may actually be desirable - such as in a switch between
an audio object and a text, where the text says "cannot play audio".

> The same consideration applies to multipart/alternative, BTW, and I've
> already added a paragraph noting this to the MIME specification that
> will appear the next time it is published.

if you could point me to that text, that would be much appreciated