Q. Is there any differrence with SMIL Boston examples on 4.2.3 ?]

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Meiji Kimura <Meiji_Kimura@justsystem.co.jp>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:46:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Subject: [Moderator Action] Q. Is there any differrence with SMIL Boston examples on 4.2.3 ?
  • To: <www-smil@w3.org>
Q. Is there any differrence with SMIL Boston examples on 4.2.3 ?

Dear Sir,

I'm interested in SMIL and SMIL Boston Specification.
I read a below document step by step.

Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL) Boston Specification
W3C Working Draft 25 February 2000

Now I read the section '4.2.3 System Test Attribute In-Line Use'.
But I don't understand a concept of In-Line Use. The document says
the former example plays the video with one of 4-item,
and the later example plays the video with all 4-item.

Is there any difference with two examples? I think they are the same.
How do specify as In-Line?

With regards,
--
Meiji Kimura.