Re: Sound File "Finished" Event

Here is how you can do this in IE 5.0:

<head>
	<title>End message on repeating sound</title>
.time {	BEHAVIOR: url(#DEFAULT#TIME)}
t\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#DEFAULT#TIME)}
<BODY >
<h2>
Raise an event when sound file completes repeating
</h2>
<h2>
You'll see a message above when all repeats are done
</h2>

<t:audio id="mediaContent" t:src="foo.mid" t:repeat="3"
onend="eventInfo.innerText = 'all repeats ended'" />

</BODY>

-Pablo Fernicola