RE: Same SMIL source on different Players G2 and Soja

Dear all
I'm actually planning a presentation of SMIL at Berne University
as for April 29th.
This will be within the context of new media paedagogics.
I will take into consideration any suggestion about the cultural
meaning of SMIL.
I propose to take the presentation as a opportunity to
develop  a content based SMIL Implementation Test.

Henning Timcke