Re: mime type

Dear Vikas Sodhani,

It seems to me you will be very interested in one of Veon's products - Veon
Activation Server. This server generates SMIL presentations dynamically from
relational databases and existing media assets.
Using Veon ActiveSMIL scripting language (a JavaScript like object oriented
language) and Veon's special SMIL scripting objects,  you can dynamically
create the SMIL files (and RealPix/RealText files) on the fly, according to
data retrieved from any relational database, input from the user and
existing media files.

For more information on the product please contact Mr. Udi Peleg
(udi@veon.com).

Best regards,

Elhanan

--