Re: Is there SMIL-scripting tools?

Hi Victor Kalyan
We have tested everything on the market.
There is not just one tool.
Succesful broadcasting is also a question of the
underlaying architecture.
Depending on content and targeted audience, you should also consider
high bandwidth and multilingual support.

An example of another player we tested is at
http://firn.kunst.ch/smil/soja/cherbourg/demo/sample.html

Helio has made a very effective tutorial.

http://www.werft22.com/bahnhof.html is a longterm project we are working
on.
Within our labs we have the same pictures streaming over TCP/IP in MPEG
2
Quality.

Let me know, how we could be of assistance.

Best regards

Henning Timcke
Ideen Werft22 GmbH
Stadtturmstrasse 5