AW: The SMIL Tutorial

dear HELIO's

I really appreciate your work and your documentational efforts (although I
didn't get SOJA alpha 1 to work ...)

but I HATE your announcements in advance (which is the policy from another
well-known company, isn't it?)

I'd recommend that you post your news AFTER things are done and we
immediately can have a look at it!

bye and looking forward to next SOJA (which long ago was announced for these
days ...)

stephan lo