Re: RDF validator problem

Dear zhuxinfeng,

On Jul 12, 2006, at 18:23 , 朱新锋 wrote:
>     I encounted a problem when parse my UAProf in your rdf Validator.
>     I enterd the URI of my UAProf as follows, http://
> www.amobile.com.cn/UA/D89.xml,and parse the URI,received the error
> message "An attempt to load the RDF from URI 'http://
> www.amobile.com.cn/ua/A100.xml' failed. (Undecodable data when
> reading URI at byte 0 using encoding 'UTF-8'. Please check encoding
> and encoding declaration of your document.) "

I can't seem to reproduce exactly the problem you seemed to be
experiencing, but there are issues indeed with the validation of your
files. The error I get when trying to validate http://
www.amobile.com.cn/UA/D89.xml is "Content is not allowed in prolog",
and that error disappears if I download it from your server and save
it on mine.

I suspect this may be related to [1], and to how your files were saved.

[1] http://www.openrdf.org/forum/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=86#2775

Hope this helps,
--
olivier