Re: RDF Validator accepts unescaped chars in URIs

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your report. Please note that 'RDF URI references' are
indeed IRI references, i.e. they are allowed to contain a large
number of characters besides US-ASCII. At one point, the IRI spec
also allowed characters such as < and >, but based on a lot of
feedback, this has been changed. See
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/#iadditional-00 for
details. My guess is that the RDF Validator will be updated
again once the final details of the new RDF specification
become finalized.

Regards,    Martin.