Re: Form posted from Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Marjolein Katsma wrote:

>report=Here's another I haven't encountered before (SAX error):
>
>The error message is correct in that it points to the actual error - but the "matching end tag" is listed (rendered) only as an empty string (another case of unescaped special characters - this time I looked at the source code!)

Yes, it is another escaping problem. I have identified the source, and
this one should be easy to fix.

Now, regarding the looping problem, I have no clue right now. This is
really weird! I'll have to investigate it further.

>NOTE - Hmmm- again the source code didn't transfer to the email message - another buglet? Pasted manually again:

I've noticed that whether the code gets transfered in the mail or not
depends on what web browser/mail client people are using.

Thanks for the reports,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (emmanuel@w3.org) |  MIT - Laboratory for Computer Science
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)     |  Room NE43-344