RE: Form posted from Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Hmmmm.... the how do I create an anonymous node which, in
addition to pointing to an actual resource in a standard
manner (i.e. using RDF or RDFS vocabulary), also has
associated with it various properties relevant to the
occurrence of that resource as a value.

The graph that resulted from my example, which generated
the error, is precisely what I hope to get -- so how can
I get that in a legal way?

Thanks,

Patrick