Re: Cyc Subject Predicate Object

Dear Richard,

Since the discussion about your contributions has been opened-up (yet
again). I would like to join Giovanni in expressing my concern that the
larger body of subscribers to this mailinglist is not particularly
interested in your contributions.

Just some statistics: about 40% of the posts to the semantic-web@w3.org
mailinglist in the past 6 days were sent by you, none of which have
received a reply.

It would be a shame to see this mailinglist go down in the same way as
the SUO/SUMO mailinglist a few years ago (has it already been 4 years?).
And I wholeheartedly support Giovanni's suggestions.

Best,

	Rinke

Richard H. McCullough wrote:

> I did exactly what you are suggesting - 4 YEARS AGO.
> My recent emails constitute a status update, with
> new tools that members of this ML can use NOW.
>
> But I don't want to SPAM anyone.
> Unless I receive some inquiries from this ML,
> you won't hear from me again.
>
> Dick McCullough
> knowledge := man do identify od existent done;
> knowledge haspart proposition list;
> http://mKRmKE.org/
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Giovanni Tummarello"
> <g.tummarello@gmail.com>

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl   Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499    Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.nl/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,         Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,           PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,            The Netherlands