Re: TreeBing goes RDF

Hi Dan,

On mer, 2005-06-29 at 10:53 -0400, Dan Smith wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> You should have a look at Jastor[1], which our group recently Open Sourced
> (new release yesterday b.t.w.).
>
> Jastor is a open source Java code generator that emits Java Beans from Web
> Ontologies (OWL) enabling convenient, type safe access and eventing of RDF
> stored in a Jena Semantic Web Framework model. Jastor generates Java
> interfaces, implementations, factories, and listeners based on the
> properties and class hierarchies in the Web Ontologies.
>
> [1] http://jastor.sourceforge.net

Thanks for the link, I wasn't aware of this project!

The approach seems to be quite different from what I am trying to
achieve with TreeBind: in Jastor you seem to be generating classes (not
unlike JAXB in XML land) while I am trying to bind a RDF model to
existing Java objects through introspection.

Is that also something that could be done with Jastor?

Thanks,

Eric

--
Read me on Advogato.