RE: RDF as a syntax for OWL (was Re: same-syntax extensions to RDF)

> From: jos.deroo@agfa.com [mailto:jos.deroo@agfa.com]
> Anyhow, what I did was simply rewriting the OWL/RDF/XML
> in RDF/N3 and then transcribe that in TSTP
[...]

In other words: What is being demonstrated is that a human has (possibly
successfully) performed a transformation task for one particular piece
of RDF/XML.  And, further, that human has chosen to go via an
intermediate representation (N3) before attempting a transcription task,
as (presumably) the original syntax is not appropriate for the TSTP
transcription?

		- Peter