Re: [ANN] myGrid Selects Cerebra Inference Engine

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 10:20, Peter Crowther wrote:
> Hope this isn't too commercial for this list :-).

I'm glad to see happy noises about grid
and semantic web interoperability, yes...

It certainly makes me curious about the technical details...
I don't see any in the announcement itself, so I followed
the pointer...

> For more information visit: www.networkinference.com.

I find Nifty diagrams and scenarios...
http://www.networkinference.com/products.asp?Page=88

and a typo:

"implemented by WC3 for the semantic web."
  -- http://www.networkinference.com/products.asp?Page=89

But the Product Documentation and FAQ links ask me to register for
support or something.

Care to follow up with any technical information
about the product?

> 		- Peter
>
> -- snip --
>
> myGRID SELECTS NETWORK INFERENCE'S CEREBRA INFERENCE ENGINE TO DRIVE
> PROJECT
>
> Life sciences effort breaks new ground with creation
> of an open grid service architecture
[...]