RE: erratum ... RE: allValuesFrom and rdfs:domain

Hello Nikita

There are so many possible definitions for a blue thing. Yours would be
good for Klein's "Monochrom Blue". Sorry, I don't buy those. I prefer the
blue a la Kandinsky.

See http://webexhibits.org/pigments/indiv/color/blues4.html

That said, I would buy your definition for blue-only things, replacing
cardinality by minCardinality to accept a wider bandwidth of blue on a
single object. And to include Kandinsky's "In the Blue", I would keep the
original definition with "someValuesFrom" instead of "allValuesFrom".

Anyway, you missed my point ... I'm not looking for any *better* definition
of BlueThing. I want to figure out what that one, as it is, means for
InvisibleThing.

Cheers

Bernard

Bernard Vatant