Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:26:12 -0700
From: Jack Park <jackpark@thinkalong.com>
To: Ana Maria <anamoura@ime.eb.br>, topicmapmail@infoloom.com
Subject: Re: [topicmapmail] XTM

I wouldn't say this is a correction to Kal, rather some additional
information.  Eric Freese has an open source software product that does
inferencing. In some sense, his "rules" could be thought of as axioms.
SemanText is found at http://www.semantext.com/. Eric describes the product
in the book _XML Topic Maps_.

Cheers
Jack