Re: properties as nodes etc.

From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@comcast.net>

> To do this in RDF you would have to be able to refer to a triple as a
> resource.  Now since a resource can be anything identified by a URI, if we
> could figure out a way to identify a triple with a URI we'd be all set.

Easy piece ...

<rdf:RDF
  xmlns:rai="http://robustai.net/names#"
  xmlns:a="http://description.org/schema/">
  <rdf:Description rdf:about=="stmt:wct1212121212">
    <rai:context resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/">
    <rdf:subject resource="http://www.w3.org/Home/Lassila" />
    <rdf:predicate resource="http://description.org/schema/Creator" />
    <rdf:object>Ora Lassila</rdf:object>
    <rdf:type
resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Statement" />
    <a:attributedTo>Ralph Swick</a:attributedTo>
  </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

Note that this describes a prticular statement in a particular context.  I'm
not sure whether a rdf:about is permitted on a reified statement, but if it
isn't, then just make up a new property for that uri.

Seth Russell