Re: DAML: restricting number of elements in a list

The daml:item property relates a list to each of its elements.  One can
impose a daml:minCardinality restriction on the daml:item property to
ensure that the number of vertices in a polygon is at least 3.

Ken Baclawski
Ken@Baclawski.com
UBOT Project