Re: Classes and predicates as first class objects

Guha,

You chose to ignore my second point, so I will repeat it:

    The ability to treat classes/predicates as arguments to other
    predicates is of secondary importance. The crucial thing with RDF
    is that it treats the vocabulary of the language itself as
    standard classes/predicates that can be arguments to other
    predicates. This is beyond the ability of almost all logics. It is
    relatively harmless for a language as weak as RDF, but causes
    fatal complications when more expressive power is added.

Ian