RE: Literals (Re: model theory for RDF/S)

Absolutely. Sorry, I thought that was understood. My fault for
failing to make explicit what I was thinking implicitly.

In any case, to that end, there exist well defined and well
understood mechanisms for encoding arbitrary strings as URIs,
with that defined for URL encoding probably being the most
common and having the broadest tools support.

(Dang, and I meant to stay away from the list till I got that other
stuff done...   once a list junkie, always a list junkie...  ;-)

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler                      Phone:  +358 3 356 0209
Senior Research Scientist             Mobile: +358 50 483 9453