From: Grit Denker [mailto:denker@csl.sri.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 7:52 PM
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Subject: Serializer for DAML

Hi All,

At SRI International we are currently implementing a DAML backend for
Protege.
The "input"-part of reading DAML specifications into Protege has been
finished.
Now we are working writing DAML files from Protege.

For this purpose, we are looking for a serializer that takes a
triple-model of a DAML spec
and produces DAML syntax. Does anybody have such a piece of code that we
could
reuse?

We would very much appreciate any help in this direction.
Best,
Grit