Re: Vocabulary for reviewing businesses, places, ...?

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:43:48 +0200, Daniel O'Connor
<daniel.oconnor@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=146645
>
> is a good starting point.

That's pretty much where we are at already (Yandex also participates in
schema.org). The question is whether anyone has already built the next
vocabulary, describing the things being reviewed - we're happy to do it
but it would be pretty silly to reinvent that wheel

Cheers

Chaals

--
Chaals - standards declaimer