Re: Communal RDF Statements / Kendra

On 07/05/2005 23:58, Neil Harris wrote:
> See http://dev1.kendra.org.uk/ for a work-in-progress. It's live
> pre-alpha software, so it's in constant flux, and quite likely to be
> slow, partially or totally broken at any given time, but it's good
> enough to give a flavour of what is intended for a production system.
>
> In this case, the underlying user-editable code is Wiki-like-code that
> is used to generate a n-tuple store in an SQL database, which is then
> used as a database for searches, and to generate RDF,
>
> -- Neil

Especially work through the example here:
http://dev1.kendra.org.uk/kendrabase/first_example

And if your interested in talking more (face to face) about this prototype then I'll be at www2005, Chiba, 11 - 13 May - next week. Happy to give demonstrations also.

You can find more details about my schedule here:
http://www.kendra.org.uk/wiki/wiki.pl?DanielHarrisDiaryWWW2005

Look forward to it...

Cheers Daniel

Daniel Harris