Re: DC in XHTML2

It is great that you are looking at XHTML 2 and its RDF support for
this.  Silly question, but is there a reason that you can't just
interpret the value of @content as a QName in your article processors?
Or does that seem like a hack?  And if it does seem like a hack, would
you like to see another attribute added that would mean "the value of
this property is this qname?"  If so, do you have a suggested name?

Similarly, would something like <h property="dc:subject"
content="your:Qname">The actual subject</h> instead of adding a
dc:subject element to the markup language?  or does that  fly in the
face of compactness?