Re: [RSS-DEV] RSS 1.1

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:47:25PM +0100, Danny Ayers wrote:

Short on time at the moment (doing a day job), but I will respond to one
thing:

> What might well be useful are normative mappings from/to Atom, RSS 1.0
> and RSS 2.0.

In the Guide [1], there is an included XSLT to convert from RSS 1.0 to
1.1. Atom is still under discussion, and outside my area of expertise,
so I was not particularly inclined to create a mapping from Atom. If
such a mapping is desired, I'd be glad to work with any in the Atom
community who feel they understand the specification to provide the most
accurate mapping possible.

It may be beneficial to wait until Atom has finished it's current draft
run? Or is .3 widely used enough that implementing a mapping is useful?

--
Christopher Schmidt