Re: XMLLiterals and language

Ops, I was looking at an old version of rdf-concepts, in the current
version (1) there is no rdf-wrapper and the answer to my question seems
to be in section 3.4 "[XHTML]
<http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#ref-xhtml> may be included within
RDF in this way. Sometimes, in this latter case, an additional |span| or
|div| element is needed to carry an |xml:lang| or |lang| attribute.".
Actually I'm not sure if I'm convinced to look into the xhtml and
possibly change it, or if I'll go on with plain literals.

reto

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/