Re: RXR, TriplesXML or TriX? Anyone?

Brian Manley wrote:

>All,
>
>Given the current discussion regarding RDF/XML serialization alternatives, I was wondering why there doesn't seem to be more interest in formats such as RXR, TriplesML or TriX. Each seems reasonably sane to me. Is there some flaw in these proposed formats that have prevented their adoption?

In KnoBot [1] I've implemented Trix support to allow transformation with
XSLT, later I've also implemented support for Morten Frederiksens R3X
format [2] a subset of RDF/XML with also allows XSLT transformation. I
found the later easier to write stylesheets for and more readable for
resource-oriented humans, additionally it has the advantage to be
understood by standard RDF/XML processors.

Reto

1. http://wymiwyg.org/knobot
2.
http://www.wasab.dk/morten/blog/archives/2004/05/30/transforming-rdfxml-with-xslt