Re: XML or RDF lexicons

Hi Lisa,

the W3C Glossary project uses SKOS, an RDF vocabulary, to describe glossary
entries. This is pretty similar to the way that they are defined by the
Concept Coding Framework.

Are you looking for sample glossaries, or for a lexicon of "english" (or at
least the "commonly used words") that you can point to?

cheers

Chaals

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Lisa Seeman wrote:

>I am working on a language disambiguation tool in RDF. Is anyone aware of
>different online XML or RDF lexicons (preferably that support Xpointer to
>specific definitions)
>

>Thanks
>
>Lisa

Charles McCathieNevile             http://www.w3.org/People/Charles
tel: +61 409 134 136                 fax(france): +33 4 92 38 78 22
Post:    21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia    or