Re: RDF-powered SVG-iconic site?

Maybe also thinking of peepo.co.uk? That's now closed.

Jim Ley has an SVG search site for people:

http://jibbering.com/codepiction/

and also a noun search:

http://jibbering.com/rdfsvg/search.1?noun=Beer

(I think some of jim's images rely on photos from my site, which is
currently down. So some of the pages may look a bit empty temporarily.)

Libby