RE: missing bit of RDF for XML people

I remember looking at this at one point[1] and coming down on the side of
implicit relationships rather than implicit resources (though that may have
been an arbitrary personal preference between two imperfect alternatives). I
also remember thinking that an ideal solution would likely include some sort
of schema annotation that would let the author hint at how to perform the
transformation (I liked this idea better than just a xsl to convert from
rdf->xml because it potentially allows for bidirectional conversion).

-Geoff

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2002Jul/0089.html