Re: missing bit of RDF for XML people

I had posted a similar idea here recently [1], but instead of thinking
of
using blank_predicate to link the xml nodes I created blank nodes and
had the xml nodes represent relationships.

That will work a lot better than your idea because if you have more than
one country such as:

<country>
	Canada
	<city>Montréal</city>
	<city>Toronto</city>
	<city>Vancouver</city>
</country>
<country>
	France
	<city>Paris</city>
	<city>Fontainebleau</city>
</country>

you would end up with

country  - (blank_predicate1) --> "Canada"
country  - (blank_predicate1) --> "Paris"

which would be contradiction.

Henry Story

[1] also available at
     https://bloged.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=441