WG: significant property as pointer

I wrote that I need a published property, which can used as reference to
a XML Schema. I have thought that I use the flexibility of RDF and
define an own property, which serves my need.

Now a simple or naive question how can an application, which processes
my RDF, understand that the type of the value of this property "is" a
XML Schema. You may say that I have already defined a Schema. What is
that if the application could "not" reason the respective semantic of my
elements or if the application doesn't know about my own schema?? That
was/is a ?? for me.

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks