RE: Generated RDF conformant with good practise?

I'll probably keep the <bibterm:bib> anonymous, just because the original
bib isn't globally identified. Ditto for the books. Also in keeping with my
idea of staying as close to the intent of the original as possible, I'm
tempted to omit any type information in the RDF since there's none in the
XML.

Thank you for your input. It's got me mulling about an area in RDF where I
still have some conceptual difficulties: a bib is an instance, a real thing.
A book is an instance, a real thing. An author is an instance, a real thing.
How is a bib having books in some substantive way different from a book
having authors? Why do they need different relationships to describe them?
I'm not asking for an answer; I'm just pointing out it's extremely useful
for me to ponder on such questions to help build a better mental model of
how things work.

Certainly in the original XML, bib/book nesting doesn't tell you any more
about the specific relationship between bib and book than book/author
nesting tells you about the relationship between book and author. As your
example shows, RDF lets you describe the relationship exactly. A major plus
for RDF.

I totally agree with the last point you made in your prior email: the
visualization capability of the RDF Validator is immensely useful. I'm very
graphically oriented, and often looking at the visual rendition of the graph
is the only way for me to really see what's going on. I use it all the time.

Thanks again,
Howard