Re: I need a RDFS Parser/Validator

Jena (http://jena.sourceforge.net/) provides RDFS support including
instance validation and enables you to list all the classes and properties
in your schema.

There is no validation of the RDFS itself (other than being syntactically
correct RDF) but there that is because there is very little validation
possible with RDFS. About the only violations possible are datatype
conflicts which are instance-level checks.

Did you have any specific sorts of validation in mind that you think might
be possible with RDFS?

Dave