Re: OWL tutorial

I agree that the OWL specs are very good, but they don't elaborate much
on Description Logics, Necessary and Necessary & Sufficient conditions,
or when, why and how to use Existential and Universal Quantification --
all of which I find to be prerequisite knowledge to using OWL
effectively.

I have found the Lecture Notes for Ian Horrocks' SemWeb class to be
very helpful:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Teaching/cs646/

--- Stephen