AW: schema mapping

I have done a Diploma Thesis where I integrated Microsoft Outlook and
other application and data stores.
I build wrappers and adapters and I have an architecture for it that
will be open source somewhere in July (I hope, I will do it in DFKI
Kaiserslautern)
here is a pdf download, where some stuff is explained about the approach
http://www.gnowsis.com/wiki/GnowSis/LeoSThesis
the adapter framework is independent from the rest of the application,
so you can use it without UI or so and embed it in your app.
It is Jena Based.
I can and will help you building a Relation-Database adapter, if it is
needed, I need it anyhow.

You can also contact Gerald Reif from Distributed System Institut Vienna
(hm, local to you and me:-) who does a Dissertation about exactly your
topic.
his email is
greif(a)infosys.tuwien.ac.at

greetings