Re: [seweb-list] A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea?Is it bubble,unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your comments

Jean-Luc Delatre wrote:

>The Semantic Web is a SCAM, plain and simple!!!
>
>The Semantic Web "pushers" are knowingly fooling the public
>and the research funding commissions.
>Apart from a few innocent souls like Danny (who does not get any budget, are you Danny?)

'fraid I'm in on the SCAM too - I get paid for writing about stuff like
this, and it is certainly looking like a growing gravy train. Might even
surpass those of Java and XML that I've hitched a ride onto previously...

Cheers,
Danny.

--

Raw