RE: Publication of RDF Data Access Use Cases and Requirements

Clearly, it should be specified in the DAWG protocol
how the server should respond if it is unnable to execute
the query (either because the datatype is not recognized
or because the specified comparison is not supported).

An error message would seem appropriate.

Nevertheless, it should still be possible to express
queries including typed literals with arbitrary datatypes.

Patrick