Re: Multiple queries is a single request

Just to chime in, all the major web servers definitely support
persistent connections (not killing the connection after issuing the
response) as well as pipelining (issuing subsequent requests before
receiving a responses to previous requests).  This is all specified in
RFC 2616 (HTTP 1.1), and all major web servers are compliant with that
spec.

-adam