Re: SWIG agenda update

I have prepared a lightning TriX talk - see www-archive

It does not cover graph naming - which is the topic of my talk with Chris
Bizer. Hence the TriX talk is very short - could be done in less than 5 mins.

Hence time permitting Monday morning would be good - I'll stay straight
after lunch and drop out with the HTML folks.

Jeremy