Re: SWIG agenda at plenary?

I'm working on it today, sorry for the delay folks.

I gathered all the raw materials on my desk on friday (see msg to
SW Coord Group, Member-ACL'd
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-semweb-cg/2004Feb/0050.html )

More on which later. Graham yes, I'd def like to have a brief session re
datatyping. Would mon vs tues, am or pm suit best?

Jeremy, re QAIG, do you have an url for their agenda? We could maybe
arrange things to help...

Dan

* Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> [2004-02-23 15:28+0100]