RE: "Locally-Significant" Statements

I like your "wrapper" approach best.  The idea that a "distribution of a
product" has a price (rather than the more abstract "product") seems most
logical.  The "instance of" approach seems awkward, and the "context"
approach makes it hard to answer questions across the different graphs....but
I'm curious to hear what other people think.

- Chris