RE: Novel OWL Ontology Browser: SWOOP v1.0 - Released

Hi Victor,
  Thats strange..since I've tried it with IE 6.0 and
it works..hmm, are you sure you have Java Web Start
installed on your machine?..it comes with the latest
JDK..(http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/)

Cheers,
Aditya

ps. I'll add a pointer to the webstart download on the
project page as well