Re: Time-sensitive resources using RDF?

Are we trying to coordinate SWIG comments?

A possible approach might be for everyone to make individual comments,
and than Dan (as SWIG chair) to make a first pass and suggest both the
publishing WG, and the commentors, for some comments to be treated as
duplicates.

I guess we're talking three or four people who might get round to it.

Another approach might be for Dan in a last pass on the 10th (or
possibly just before) to propose such a merge as a formal SWIG comment,
subject to an e-mail vote!

e.g.
[[
Some SWIG members have made individual comments. The SWIG would like the
following to be treated as IG comments:

- 'topic name'
    See
        comment URL 1, part c
        comment URL 2, part 3

- 'topic name'
    See

]]

This would help the WG see the wood for the trees, and give some sense
of the IG consensus, or not.

Jeremy