Re: Reification - whats best practice?

Dan Brickley wrote:

>This is a bit of a hack, but in the noble tradition of adding a layer of
>indirection to solve a problem. Instead of talking directly about
>triples or a graph, you talk about (using whatever RDF vocab you find
>appropriate) a document that has that stuff written in it.

Hmm, how would you say the resource/representations divide lines up
against named graphs? Is it safe to partially collapse the indirection
and say the graph (in the document) is a representation of the resource?
I suppose what I'm wondering about is how you would describe the
indirection for reasoning purposes (without disappearing into a reified
black hole).

Cheers,
Danny.

--