Re: Reification - whats best practice?

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> The obvious approach I see is that Alice makes C available as a web
> page; Bob can dereference the URI C and get the triples in the
> context, if he wants to.  I think this is effectively what DanBri
> suggested, although he's thinking of the URI as identifying a document
> which is a serialization of the contents of C, and I think of the same
> URI as identifying an RDF Graph, a representation (serialization) of
> which can be obtained over the web.

Using different documents for representing different "contexts" (or
graphs, or models, or whatever) breaks down when you need to exchange
data from a large amount of different contexts, say a few million...

Also, it seems strange that RDF (abstract model) would be tied to the
use of documents (implementation detail, not present when using database
backed storage).