Re: Ideas for store for IFP smushing

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> [...]
By way of encouragement - I think a Note on CBDs decoupled from URIQA
would probably be very well received. It may even help the case for URIQA.

(Personally I'm agnostic on URIQA as a whole - seems a good idea, but
reluctance to add new verbs appears an insurpassable obstacle).

Cheers,
Danny.

--

Raw